Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

ok....

Ok so first of all, I never got into this series, Not cause there bad or anything, cause there way awesome but I half to say i am a little dissopointed in this. It is a great flash dont get me wrong, but the pace that you have been putting the other episodes out on are insainly good. You rushed this one. you totally rushed it. god back, make changes in it dont just put a half ass peice of work out to try to advertise for your novel, if you want lots of people to buy the book then make a kick ass episode thats wicked good then people will have more encouragment to buy the book. But it looks now like your loosing fans in big amounts so re due it show them what is good.

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

Just wow!

This has been an awesome series get making the next episode like......................NOW! lol uhhhhh poor puppy i liked that dog dont tell me hes dead along with the other charaters like dirge and everyone! kinda short but it was good mabey for the last episode if you have a story make it really long like 15 minutes or somthing to finish the seris somtimes its good to have the main charater die at the end brings some drama into he story. still you have 2 more episodes mabey make then into one LONG final episode! that would be way awesome man! and i bet you plannign on makign a DVD? with all of these episodes on it. mabey with the book or somthing that you came out with. that would be awesome. anyways good movie i cant wait to see the next one!
-Ben

C&D #5 Trip to Austria C&D #5 Trip to Austria

GREAT!

I am a huge fan of these! make the first complete season with like 20 episodes then sell a DVD!!!!!!!

RavenJinn responds:

That would be cool :) I hope that will happen someday

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Lol,

lol and WOW this had beenon the front page for some time know eh. well great job guys!

Flashforbeginners: CLAY Flashforbeginners: CLAY

awesome

ok so i made a stopmotion animation and imported it into flash put sounds in etc, and why does it say too big when i try and upload it to ng, can you tell me why if so that would be a great help. thanks